Profit from the communal transport!
For all those participants who wish to experience the event under the best possible conditions, and so as to reduce our impact on the environment, we encourage runners, accompanying persons, volunteers and visitors to learn about the exceptional transport plan that we have set up for the duration of the UTMB®.
- Free public transport (train and bus) in the Chamonix Mont-Blanc Valley upon presentation of your carte d'hôte/guest card (supplied by your host).
- Free shuttle buses in Chamonix town centre – « Les Mulets »
- Free parking in Chamonix : Flégère and Grands Montets car-parks
- Free shuttle buses for runners to get to the start of the races
- The UTMB®BUS for accompanying persons in order to get to the start and to follow the runners in all the villages through which the races pass without having to take their personal vehicles.
Consult the information below for more details.
There will be modification of access roads during the races
Following the races by car is strongly discouraged: serious traffic jams, parking difficulties, small winding roads, road closures. Otherwise, we strongly recommend car-sharing.
ROAD CLOSURES (EXCEPT FOR THE UTMB®BUS)
crossing closed Friday 31st from 17:30 to 19:00
access very difficult (traffic jams)
Access to Les Contamines-Montjoie:
only by shuttle bus from Chamonix and Saint-Gervais
Orsieres - Champex Lac:
closed Thursday 30th at 9:15
CCC® and UTMB®
access prohibited to cars